The 5½-digit Model 6487 Picoammeter/Voltage Source improves on the measurement capability of the award-winning Model 6485, and adds a high resolution 500V source. It provides higher accuracy and faster rise times than the 6485, as well as a damping function for use with capacitive devices. With eight current measurement
ranges and high speed autoranging, this costeffective instrument can measure currents from 20fA to 20mA, take measurements at speeds up to 1000 readings per second, and source voltage from 200μV to 505V.
• 10fA resolution
• 5½-digit resolution
• <200μV burden voltage
• Alternating Voltage method ohms measurements
• Automated voltage sweeps for I-V characterization
• Floating measurements up to 500V
• Up to 1000 readings/second
• Built-in Model 486 and 487 emulation mode
• IEEE-488 and RS -232 interfaces
• Analog output
• Digital I/O
0 Item Items
Currently out of stock, stocks to be replenished 2~4 weeks OR contact us for more details
Hurry, Selling Fast!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1070 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1070 points that can be converted into a voucher of S$ 214.00.