The Keithley 6517B Electrometer/High Resistance Meter is the worldwide research laboratory standard for
sensitive measurements. With over 60 years of low level measurement expertise, Keithley electrometers provide
reliable measurements of current levels down to 10 aA (10×10–18 A), charge levels down to 1 fC, and the highest resistance measurements available up to 1018 Ω. The 6517B is also capable of measuring the largest voltage range—up to 200 V—with an input impedance exceeding 200 TΩ. All this performance is built into an instrument that operates as simply as a digital multimeter.
• Measures resistances up to 1018 Ω
• 10 aA (10×10–18 A) current measurement resolution
• Complete hardware-software solution for ASTM D257 high resistivity measurements with the 6517B,
8009 Resistivity Test Fixture, and the KickStart High Resistivity Application
• <3 fA input bias current
• 6½-digit high accuracy measurement mode
• <20 μV burden voltage on the lowest current ranges
• Voltage measurements up to 200 V with >200 TΩ input impedance
• Built-in ±1000 V voltage source
0 Item Items
Currently out of stock, stocks to be replenished 2~4 weeks OR contact us for more details
Hurry, Selling Fast!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1830 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1830 points that can be converted into a voucher of S$ 366.00.